Does the College provide me with meals?
- Yes, we provide lunch every day.
- Breakfast is provided by The Quality Cambridge Hotel and must be eaten and ordered in the Restaurant/Breakfast area.
- Dinner is now provided by The Porterhouse and you are entitled to one meal and a non-alcoholic drink up to the value of $35.00
Can I have Room Service?
- In order to access Room Service to: make telephone calls; order drinks; have additional food you will need to pay a $100.00 deposit or leave a credit card imprint. This is standard practice in all hotels for all guests.
- You do not have to pay this Deposit but if you decide not to pay it you will not be entitled to Room Service.
- You must have breakfast in the Breakfast area at the Cambridge on the Ground Floor. Room Service for breakfast is very expensive and any Breakfast ordered this way will not be covered by the Aboriginal Health College
- Any Room Service/Bar Service/Phone/Internet/Extras are at your own expense. This account must be settled with the Cambridge before leaving at or before checkout.
Where is the College located?
In Little Bay which is approximately 30 mins east of Sydney CBD
Can you cater for me if I have special dietary requirements?
- Yes, please ensure you include this on your enrolment form.
Does the College have wheelchair access?
- Yes, we have a ramp at the main entrance & a disabled carpark on the lower ground floor. We also have wheelchair access toilets and showers on every floor.
If I miss the bus, how do I get to the College?
- It is your responsibility to make your way to the College if you have missed the bus. You can take either a cab or public transport.
- Click here for public transport information, directions and map.
- Approximate cost of a cab from the Cambridge hotel is $40.00.
What time does the day start and finish?
- Teaching commences at 9am and finishes at 4pm everyday except on a Friday when students finish after lunch at 12/12.30pm.
Am I eligible to study at the College if I am from outside NSW?
- The Aboriginal Health College has affiliates in other states who often offer the same courses that we do. Sometimes we offer courses in partnership with our affiliates. We encourage you to contact our affiliates as a first port of call in your state or territory. Where a course is not offered in your state or territory we can provide education on a fee-for-service basis as we are generally not funded for interstate participants. If studying at Cert III or Cert IV level you will also need to cover your travel and accomodation cost. However, if you are studying at diploma level or higher, you may be eligible to Abstudy Away from Base allowance to cover travel costs. As this is a complex area with no uniform answer, please contact us directly for further information.