Process for Enrolment at the Aboriginal Health College
Please download, print and fill out the form above. The completed enrolment form can then be returned to us either by:
- Fax (02 9019 0736)
- Mail to postal address: Aboriginal Health College, 35 Harvey Street, Little Bay NSW 2036
We also require the original back at some point.
After submitting your Enrolment Form
On completion of an enrolment form and its presentation to the College, the enrolment application will be assessed for eligibility and you will be notified by the College in writing that your enrolment application for the course has been accepted.
The Aboriginal Health College as part of our ongoing commitment to provide advice and support services we provide to all our clients/students the following services upon request:
- client selection, enrolment and induction/orientation procedures
- course information including content and vocational outcomes
- fees and charges, including refund policy and exemptions (where applicable)
- provision for language, literacy and numeracy assessment
- client support, including any external support the RTO has arranged for clients
- flexible learning and assessment procedures
- welfare and guidance services
- appeals, complaints and grievance procedures
- disciplinary procedures
- staff responsibilities for access and equity
- Recognition Prior Learning (RPL) arrangements
Further details of any of the above services may be obtained by:
- downloading the Student Information Guide, or
- contact our staff via the Student enquiry page, or
- Phone the Aboriginal Health College on (02) 9019 0730.