Code of Conduct
What are my obligations and responsibilities as a student and what does the College expect from its students whist attending training?
All students are asked to read and sign the student code of conduct when commencing training at the College.
Click here to download the Student Code of Conduct document
Travel and Accomodation
Students are required to get their Travel and Accommodation forms back to us in time and to ensure that they have appropriate management sign off and ensure all fields are filled/ticked (some students do not fill in all fields and Administration has to call them and check).
Costs not covered by Abstudy Away from Base or by their service are the responsibility of the student - where a student requests a flight change they will be charged for the extra costs incurred in changing the flight.
Click here to download the Travel form
Click here to download the Accomodation form
Click here to download the Costing and Invoice form
Responsibilities as a student
- It is the responsibility of each student whilst attending the College for training to sign the attendance sheet in the morning and after lunch break. You must sign your name that you are present in the classroom.
- Catching the bus provided for transportation from the Cambridge Hotel accomodation in Surry Hills to the College and the return trip in the afternoon is the responsibility of the student. If you miss the bus you will have to make your own way to the College or from the College via a Public transport bus or taxis cab.
- A taxi Phone is located on the gorund floor of the College building.
- For security please do not leave valuables in the training rooms unattended.The College cannot be held responsible for your own property.
- Whilst in the training rooms please use appropriate mobile phone etiquette as listed on the signs in each training room. Leave your table clean and tidy at the end of the day.
- Student Assessment of the course material is outlined in the student information guide.
- Click here to request an Assessment extension.
- Student support services is also listed in the student information guide and covers Tutorial assistance. Literacy and numeracy considerations, disabilities, Abstudy, Scholarships and Cadetships and library facilities.
Click here to download the 'Responsibilities as a student' booklet
Student information guide
Appeals and complaints processes are listed in the student information guide.
Click here to download the Student information guide